Wright got WRONGED! Wright got WRONGED!

Enjoyable stuff.

I really liked this. It was just hilarious--and no "cheap humor", like random violence and jokes about body parts. Really something different than things you laugh at every other day. Intelligent humor is what you can call it, I guess. It was nice--I'd like to see more.

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

Excellent.

Apt sequel. No wait, not apt. AMAZING.

The first one was great enough, and now you give us this? Man, you should like, get a medal or something. Great work. This thing is worth all the 30 some megabytes and the 10's it's getting.

Kaitlyns Song Kaitlyns Song

Beautiful.

This song is just absolutely fantabulous--it sucks you in--it sounds ethereal and entrancing. Also very calming and relaxing. The quality isn't that bad, I didn't even notice clipping mistakes, mainly because I was immediately drawn into this wonderful piece of work. It's easy to get lost in this song, and that's just terrific.

tazz780 responds:

Wow... I am speechless!!. Thank you so much!.
It truly means a lot to me hearing this!.
again, thank you!. :D
You can also check out another song I uploaded to NG.
Same style. if you enjoyed this one!.

The Escapists! The Escapists!

Lovely.

This is a work of art -- it sounds beautiful. It feels beautiful. In short, it is beautiful. It's hard to find such inspiration like this. Really, really good work. I don't really know how to put it, it's just a masterpiece. I found some parts to be...harmonically perfect.